[Phase 1] (Above 60% Health)
- Eternal Flame: The Necromancer fires 1~2 eternal fireballs towards players.
- Wheel of Eternal Flame: The Necromancer summons 2 spinning flames that burn players.
- Skeletal Minions: The Necromancer summons a Skeletal Minion that fights for the Necromancer.
- Bite: The Skeletal Minion lunges and bites players.
- Swipe: The Skeletal Minion swipes players with its claws.
- Revive: The Skeletal Minion leaves a gravestone when it dies. It can revive after the souls of the Necromancer’s Incarnation skill passes through the gravestone.
- Will-O-Wisps: The Necromancer summons 3 Will-O-Wisps that attacks players.
- Soul Explosion: The Will-O-Wisp explodes and damages nearby players after 10 seconds.
- Incarnation: The Necromancer smashes the surface, spreading souls to every direction. Skeletal Minions can revive when the souls pass through their gravestones.
[Phase 2] (Below 60% Health)
- Eternal Flame: +1 fireball projectile, +2 directions
- Wheel of Eternal Flame: +1 spinning flame
- Skeletal Minions: +1 Skeletal Minion
- Will-O-Wisps: -2 seconds before Soul Explosion
- Incarnation: +damage, +speed
- Life Drain: The Necromancer drains life from a player. The Life Drain will be cancelled after the Necromancer takes damage.
Dependencies: ModelEngine, MythicMobs
Tested on version 1.18.2, MythicMobs (5.1.4), ModelEngine (B3.0.0), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19, MythicMobs (5.1.4), ModelEngine (B3.0.0), Resource pack included